Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Berkeley Off The Grid/Happy Hour/Panorama

Good food,drinks and company! Had a great time with my love and friends. Wanted to check out OTG Berk for 12' season. I was hoping for some Chairmen Bao because they were there last week. Sadly to say, they weren't. I was a little disappointed.GF and I been craving for some FIVETENBURGER. Line was super long! Gf had the ribeye. It was a little dry. I had the LOADED burger. IT WAS BOMB! Maybe because I had an egg. After OTG. Went to Elephant Bar for Happy Hour and that's about it. Super exhausted after.

Oh yeah, While waiting for OTG to start. Decided to stop by POINT Emery and take a stab at this panoramic shots. Getting a little better.

Untitled_Panorama2

otg4

otg6

otg7

otg5

otg1

Fivetenburger

Fivetenburger

otg3

otg2

elephantbar1

elephantbar3

elephantbar4